Mathmos - Lamps

Lava lamps
The original lava lamps invented by the founder of Mathmos Edward Craven-Walker in 1963
The lava lamp or” Astro lamp” as it was then called captured the public’s imagination and became one of the defining products of the 1960s. It appeared in many films and broadcasts of the time including the cult TV series The Prisoner.

The product was manufactured in Poole, Dorset, as it still is today, and sold all over the world in large numbers under the original company name of Crestworth. Mr Walker took out world wide patents and made royalty deals with a number of overseas companies to manufacture and sell his invention in their countries for the duration of the patents.


http://www.mathmos.com/mathmos-lights-and-lava-lamps-uk-shop-1-0.html

1 comment:

  1. I found this informative and interesting blog, so I think so it’s very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me. I really thought that blog is spreading its wings rapidly...

    outdoor lighting

    ReplyDelete